Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stupid mistake


I did a really stupid mistake. I didn't check my enrolment advice and I ended up being worried about it. I'm gonna start my class tomorrow and I just realised that there's something wrong with my enrolment advice. Damn stupid!!!

There are supposed to be 6 units enrolled in my first semester but there are only 4 units. Semester 2 also got problem. I'm super pissed off with myself for not checking my enrolment advice with my other friends. I'm so angry with myself now. I even cried for such a small problem. That's what all my friends said to me. I think that it's quite a big problem because there's no record of some of my units enrolled in my Oasis and I can't access to my lecture and tutorial notes in my WebCT. I wasn't lucky after all. I thought I was quite lucky to be here because I got prizes from two lucky draws. Wrong thought...

One funny thing is I got my name listed for all the classes. WEIRD!!! What's the problem then?? haih~ super frustrated!!!!!! I'm just too weak to face this kind of problem. Just being over worried. So, I'll just need to go to School of Pharmacy and settle it tomorrow morning. Better settle it as soon as possible. Don' t want to handle this kind of problem anymore.

Lucky to have a friend like Yi Tyeng to send me a song called 打起精神来 by Cyndi Wang. The title really suits my situation now but not the lyrics. Haha!!! Anyway, thanks for the effort to send it to me. Thanks to Siaw Tze who's willing to accompany to settle my problem tomorrow. That's what friends are for. Friends in need are friends indeed. =)

3 comments:

syyeam said...

I recommend u another song

Anyone of Us - gareth gates.

hope it'll make you feel better. I myself am prone to making such stupid mistakes.

LiNg WeNg said...

hey i used to have that song... but in my computer back at home... can i have your msn yeam... then u can send me songs.. haha.. u know i cant download stuff here.. sad!!

syyeam said...

syyeam@hotmail.com

wah...they limit your usage one ah..well, on a brighter note, you at least can online for free =D

yeah, i can send the song to you =)