Sunday, February 18, 2007

17th February 2007


I woke up extremely early on this day as I need to get to Curtin and join the tour to some of Perth's main attractions. Our first stop was Margaret River Chocolate Factory, followed by Sandalford Winery and Caversham Wildlife Park. We were given free chocolates in the chocolate factory and gosh it's so yummy!!! We also had the chance to taste 8 different kinds of wine in the winery. Yeappie!! My cheek was warm after i tried all the wine. Hehe!! Michelle's face went so red after we left the winery. So cute... However, I don't really like the taste of wine. Perhaps it's because that was my first time drinking wine. But I'm ok with the soft sweet wine. I'm not into alcohol actually. Just being curious and since it's free. Haha!! Malaysians like free stuff!!! Yea!! In the wildlife park, we took pictures with the kangaroos, koalas, and wombat (super duper heavy). We also had the chance to feed the kangaroos. Really enjoyed ourselves there. We were like super excited when we saw the kangaroos, koalas, peacock and emu. We also had ample time to buy some souvenirs from the shop in the park.

Our next stop was Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) at Hillary's Boat Harbour. We saw a great variety of aquatic creatures. Amazing!! We took many pictures in the AQWA too. However, it's quite smelly inside. Haha!! We had our lunch there and bought some souvenirs.

It's Chinese New Year Eve and we actually forgot to buy some stuff to cook. Should eat something more "chinese" rather than western. So, we just cooked whatever we had in our fridge. Hehe!! Basically, just those chicken, soup, vege, omelette, potatoes etc. I asked Kho and Mei Yun to join our dinner since they got nothing to do too. So, they brought instant pasta which really taste good. All in all, the dinner was nice. Haha!! I'm satisfied with it because I was extremely full although I ate less than Siaw Tze. Don't know why she likes rice so much. Good for her.

Jia Huei planned to make a cake so she needed our help but me and Michelle only helped her to stirring. Haha!! Easy job!! But actually we need to take turn because it's a bit tiring. Haha!! I wonder how her cake will look like. I went to Yijia's, Yee Fang's, Jia Huei's and Siaw Tze's room to chit chat. I went to Siaw Tze's room and kept on disturbing her chatting her darling. So sorry ya. Hope you won't mind. Hehe!! Went to Yijia's room to use her internet for a few minutes. Went to Yee Fang's room to look at her pictures. So, I spent time in their rooms until it was midnight. Then, I walked back to my room with Michelle. On our way back, Jia Huei's neighbour was like asking us if we want to join their party but we ignored him because we didn't know that he was talking to us. Maybe he thought that we are rude or something. Haha!! Anyway, I usually won't reply them. Sorry for being rude but I just don't know them.

No comments: