Thursday, February 08, 2007

3rd February 2007


I went to KL with my mom using MAS since I can claim back the money. Hehe! It was the earliest flight of the day. We reach KLIA and called Mr. Lee to inform him that we had arrived. So, he sent us to Malaya Hotel but we couldn’t check in as the rooms were not prepared yet. That bellboy or should I say bellman (he looked like more than 40 years old) asked us to leave our luggage in the lobby and he’ll take care of it. I was quite worried as all my stuff was there plus my laptop. I was super worried about my laptop. However, I couldn’t just sit there and waste my time in KL. So, we went to walk around Petaling Street. My mom and I bought a pair of jeans and shoes respectively.

After he had checked in to our room, we went to Times Square for shopping!! And Sungei Wang too!! My favourite place!! However, I didn’t buy much stuff as I couldn’t afford to stuff them in my luggage anymore. I kept on reminding myself that my check-in luggage should not be more than 20kg. This really prevented me from buying stuff to Australia. On the other hand, my mom bought a lot of stuff. Clothes, sandals, watches etc. I actually planned to pay for the watches. It as like couple watches for my dad and mom but my mom asked me to keep the money since I’ll be needing money when I come back to Malaysia in the future.

I was quite tired during the shopping. I know that it’s weird to say this for me but I was really exhausted. Perhaps because I didn’t get the chance to buy stuff that I wanted to buy. G2 was packed with ladies. The scene was like everything in G2 was free. We really had hard time moving around G2.

Done with shopping. We went back to our hotel. I watched Superstar that night. I was laughing loudly as some contestants were really funny. Some were really good. I like their voices. Slept quite late that day. I don’t really remember what time I slept but I know that it’s quite late by the time.

1 comment:

syyeam said...

i only managed to catch an episod of Superstar before i came to Canberra. wish i could catch the whole season =(