Thursday, February 08, 2007

4th February 2007


I woke up at 8 something in the morning and went for breakfast. I didn’t eat as much as last time. I still remember the last time I went for breakfast in Malaya Hotel. I tried every type of dishes that were placed in front of my eyes except for baked beans which I really dislike. I even took a few pieces of bread, spread with different type of jam (strawberry, orange and butter). The bread was delicious. Love it!! I had both tea and orange juice that time but not this time. I only took a glass of orange juice this time. I took only a piece of bread and nasi goreng with mee goreng and scrambled eggs.

My mom and I began our next shopping spot which was Mid Valley and KLCC. Same thing happened. Packed with lots of lots of people. As if those stuff were free. We had our dinner in Petaling Street as we went back to the hotel earlier. I watched Superstar again that day. Super funny. I wouldn’t have any chance to watch it anymore. Kinda sad because I can’t watch those dramas again in Australia.

I had to sleep early that night because I had to wake up at 4 am the next day. My flight was at 940am and JPA said that we need to be at the airport 4 hours before departure time. However, I slept at 11 something that night. When I was watching television in the hotel room, I suddenly received Wen Jun’s call. We talked for about 12 minutes. 12 minutes and 12 seconds to be exact. It’s like a farewell call. My mom was asleep by that time. Think she’s tired and need some rest.

No comments: