Sunday, February 11, 2007

8th February 2007


Carousel is our shopping destination of the day. We went there and found out that it’s bigger than Karawara. There are more shops over there. There’s a food court which sells a great variety of food. We went to a counter which sells mobile phones and also prepaid cards. That fellow explained to us everything we need to know. He suggested us to use Three as it’s cheaper than Optus. I was thinking of signing up for postpaid as I can get a new mobile phone but it’s limited. I mean the type of mobile phones offered. Still don’t know which one to choose so I’m currently using Optus Prepaid for about a month or two.

Connect to Optus Pre-paid!!!


We bought a lot of stuff. I felt like a new housewife buying all the stuff needed in a new home. Haha!! Felt like I’m an auntie already!! I’ve never bought so many stuff in one go. This was really my first time. Usually, I’ll go out with my mom and sis. So, I won’t be carrying so much stuff. However, I’m always the one carrying a lot of stuff when I go out with my family.

Michelle and I cooked dinner tonight. It was ok. We’ll be cooking from today onwards in order to save money. Food is expensive in Australia. I couldn’t afford to eat outside everyday. Have to learn how to save money. If not, I’ll starve to death…

No comments: