Thursday, March 01, 2007

CRAZY!!!


Being a bit crazy today. I dreamt of Pan Wei Bo talking to me over the phone. So impossible. Haha!! Don't know why I got such a dream. Another thing is I borrowed a book from library today and I didn't realise that I've got the same book few days ago. So blur.

Went to KFC to have dinner with my friends and seniors. Oh GOD!!! KFC is so-not-my-favourite!!!! FATTENING!!!! OILY!!!! I couldn't stand the fat. I didn't dare to eat the skin of the chicken. We ordered Family Feast and shared among 5 of us. Hmm~ The service here is very slow. I don't know why. I thought it's supposed to be fast.

Talking about the weather here today. Super cold for me. Few days ago, it was super hot and I even sweat a lot. Weird weather. DRIZZLE and then stop, comes the SUN then DRIZZLE, SUN DRIZZLE, SUN... they really take turn to appear.

No comments: