Sunday, February 11, 2007

9th February 2007


I went to Curtin this morning to get my SmartRider card done with Yijia. Michelle and Jia huei followed us too. Michelle wanted to pay for her early accommodation while Jia Huei wanted to borrow some books from library to kill her time.


SmartRider card (save our money when we board into a bus)



We went to find some books from the junior collection and I didn’t manage to find any. We then had our lunch outside the library. I shared fish and chips with Michelle while Yijia shared with Jia Huei.

Fish and Chips


When we got back to our houses, Yijia and I decided to go to Yi Tyeng’s room and watch drama. While we were watching, Jac asked if we want to go to Carousel. We hesitated initially but we later decided to go to Carousel again. We bought the stuff that we need such as vegetable, fruits, onions, knife, biscuits, etc. oh I bought another pillow. The first pillow that I bought was useless. The new one is fine. Much better than the old one which is like 3 days old. Haha!!

Oh we missed the last bus back to our hostel. So, we asked if there’s any way we could get back to hostel. Thanks to the bus driver’s help, we managed to get back despite the long distance. I was hugging my new pillow in the bus and I fell asleep. Haha! For me, a bus is like a rocking chair. I can just fall asleep in just a few minutes in a bus.

After dinner, I went to Yi Tyeng’s room with Yijia to continue watching a Korean drama called ‘Gong’. We both felt scared to walk back to our houses. When we were walking on the grass, a girl suddenly appeared. We were frightened and laughed at ourselves for scaring ourselves. The girl laughed too. I straight away went online once I got back to my room. I chatted with my old friends and slept late.

No comments: