Monday, February 12, 2007

10th February 2007


I woke up late today. Promised to meet with the others at 10 am at Jia Huei’s house but I ended up waking up at 9.50 am. Luckily, Michelle knocked my door. If not, I don’t think I’ll wake up. Haha!! The weather is just too nice for me to sleep. I don’t know when my hand reached for my mobile phone to turn off my alarm (though I set two alarms). Still, we went to Perth city. Thanks to the others for waiting.

When we reached the city, it was about lunch time. So, we had our lunch first before starting our shopping. I shared my lunch with Siaw Tze. We paid $8.50 for it. Ops! I haven’t pay Siaw Tze for it yet. Hehe!!

After lunch, we walked around the city, got into shops that sell clothes and accessories. We went to a shop which sells spices, pasta, corn, chocolates, nougats, cashew nuts, almonds, tea, etc. The shop’s name is Kakulas Bros.



I bought a black shirt for AUD$9.95. It’s cheap if we don’t convert it to RM. Actually, I wanted to buy a shirt from Cotton On but they don’t have my size. I wanted M but there’s only L left. I like the shirt very much. It will cost me AUD$12.50. Quite sad when I left the shop.

Our last stop was all $2 shop. All items sold in the shop were at the price of $2. I bought laundry basket, lunch box, bangles and hair bands.




We went back to our houses and cooked our dinner. I cooked one soup and two dishes today. Haha!! Quite a lot!! It’s like cooked for 4 people. Let’s see what did I cook today.


Vegetables (not much of taste.. will try harder next time)



Soup (ingredients: corn, mushrooms, eggs, carrots, onions, a little bit of chicken)



Chicken breast with carrots
(we marinade it first, so it tasted great..)


After my dinner, I went to Jia Huei’s room with Michelle to check out what they cooked for dinner. Haha!! Then, Siaw Tze, Michelle, Yee Fang and I walked around our hostel and it was really cold!!! I then went to Yi Tyeng’s room to watch ‘Gong’ with Yijia again. As usual, she was really scared when we were on our back to our houses. She made me feel the same way too. Haha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That soup... edible?....
siew ting here la..