Sunday, February 11, 2007

7th February 2007


I woke up at about 9am this morning and headed to Jia Huei’s house after my breakfast with Michelle. We enrolled ourselves today and opened a new bank account. I took my number at about 1030am but I knew that it was going to take a long time until it’s my turn so I went to have my lunch with Siaw Tze, Hsiu Li, Yijia, Yi Tyeng and Yee Fang. Hsiu Li, Yi Tyeng, Yijia and I shared our lunch. Our lunch was salad and potato wedges. Oh my! The potato wedges were super duper big in size and a lot in amount. Each of us spent about $3 for that lunch.

After that, we went back to the bank and it was still Jac’s turn. I only got my chance to open the account at about 230pm. Ultimately, I settled everything in the bank with Yijia. We then proceeded to the Student Central to get out student ID done. It took about few minutes for my ID card to be done. Fast and effective. Cool! Love it!

Then, we went back to our hostel and rested as we were really tired. We had to find our way back under the blazing sun. Who says we don’t sweat in Australia?? Yes, I agree that the wind is cool but just now the wind was so ‘hot’. I really couldn’t stand the hot weather especially in the afternoon. It gets dark after 7 or 8pm and I’m still not used to it.

Our dinner was instant noodle which was in the Welcome Pack given to us on the very first day in hostel. My mom called me before I had my dinner. We talked for a while and I told about my meals. Haha! Jia Huei and the others came to my house to talk about what we should buy the next day. Siaw Tze and Yijia had their dinner in our house.

After that, I went with Michelle, Siaw Tze and Yee Fang for a walk around our hostel. It was quite cool outside with the wind was blowing. We checked out the bus stops and went back to my room after that as Siaw Tze wanted to check something. We then went to her room to talk since we were really bored. We really talked a lot until Michelle felt sleepy. So, I went back to our house with her. We have to do more shopping tomorrow. Gonna buy those necessities. Chao~

No comments: