Thursday, February 15, 2007

14th February 2007 (LOVE IS IN THE AIR)


It's Valentine's Day but it's just a normal day for me. No special dinner, cards, sms, gifts or whatsoever. Just spent my time with my friends. Chatted with my bro this morning. He helped me out with my blogspot as there's something wrong with my friends' links. I'm glad that everything is settled already. Thanks bro!!

Yee Fang enjoyed the day very much (I think). Only a few of us will understand why. Jia Huei talked about her brother. Super touching.

I just smsed my friend, Kho to ask if he could help me to bring some stuff from Miri to Perth since he's coming to Curtin this Friday. I was so happy when he agreed to offer a helping hand. I miss my stuff in Miri so much. I miss my home, my family, my friends, my teddy bears, my pillow, my bed, my clothes.. The list goes on and on. Felt like going home and do nothing except online and watching tv. haha!! Goyang kaki. That's what Malaysians always say.

Then, I called my mom to tell her the list of things that I need her to pass to my friend. I asked if she had received the stuff that my bro sent to our house. She told me that my bro had sent a T shirt with Mickey printed on it, a pair of SpongeBob socks, a Winnie the Pooh cap, and chocolate powder (or something like that) from her girlfriend. All the stuff are from Disneyland. I used the telephone booth nearby my house. It was quite dark and scary outside there. Yijia suddenly appeared and we went to Yi Tyeng's room (as usual) to watch Gong after my call. We watch 2 episodes every night.

When we were on our way back to our own houses, we saw a guy in front of us. He looked like an intoxicated guy from the back. We were like sensing something wrong. So, we ran. All the way back to Yi Tyeng's room. In the end, we found out that guy was a friend of Yi Tyeng's housemate. So embarrassing. Then, we walked back again to our houses. And this time we saw that guy talking to another person opposite my house. Phew~ Luckily he's a nice guy. It was really scary when we first saw his back. This is because he really looked as if he's drunk and he couldn't walk stably. But prevention is always better than cure. Right??

No comments: