Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mamak Nite


It' s a bit boring because we got nothing to do there except to walk around and buy some stuff to eat. Some food is quite expensive and little in amount. However, we still need to eat right? So, I spent about AUD5.50 for my dinner. At least, I got the chance to try different kinds of food sold during mamak night.

There's a band playing when we were buying our food. I did sit on the floor and enjoyed it before I went out for some fresh air. It's super hot in the building. Oh ya. I thought that mamak nite is supposed to be held outdoor but it's actually indoor. That's why it's freaking hot.

Overall, it's still acceptable. I met Amanda there. So lucky. Haha!! It has been quite a long time since the last time I saw her. Think it's during the JPA briefing in Putrajaya. Started to miss my old friends from INTEC now.

4 comments:

syyeam said...

u meant Amanda Chan right?...wah..so nice that u all can meet AUSMATians from other uni. I haven't met any other AUSMATians yet =( I think the closest uni to ANU is in Sdyney.

LiNg WeNg said...

haha.. this is what we called...... FATE!!!!! hehe...

Anonymous said...

miss me le? =p

LiNg WeNg said...

yalo.... miss all of u in intec soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....miss the time we had together too....