Friday, February 23, 2007

annoying timetable

After sorting out my timetable, I realised that there's a long break (4 hours) for me on both Wednesday and Thursday. What a big gap!!! This means that I'll be free from 12pm to 4pm. What should I do during these 4 hours??? Oh dear!!! Really unlucky to get this timetable. Others are still ok like one or two hours break. ARgh!!! However, I'm lucky to have Yijia, Siaw Tze, Hsiu Li and Yie Min in most of my classes. Hehe!!!

Still, I'm frustrated with that new timetable of mine. Should I come back to my housing to sleep a while or stay in the library as it is air-conditioned??? I've got quite a hectic timetable. Making me feel like going home and stop studying. I haven't even start a class and I'm complaining now. Is this an attitude of a student of pharmacy??? Definitely a BIG NO!!!!!! Just hope that I'll be fine with it and I'll try to adapt myself to the new lifestyle. HECTIC LIFE IS GONNA BEGIN VERY SOON!!!!!!

No comments: