Monday, February 12, 2007

11th February 2007


It’s my first Sunday in Perth. Quite boring in the morning. Most of my friends went to church. I woke up at about 1030am as I slept at about 4am. I felt so cold while I was chatting with my friends. I changed my shorts to a longer and thicker pair of pants before I slept. I even wore socks before I hopped on to my bed. However, my blanket wasn’t thick enough. So, I still felt cold.

I went to Yi Tyeng’s room again to watch ‘Gong’ but Yijia was still feeling lazy so I watched ‘Guess Guess Guess’ while waiting for her. My dinner tonight was not so good. Think I eat carrots everyday. Haha!! I bought lots of carrots. We cooked cabbage with carrots and chicken today.

After dinner, Jia Huei and her housemates (Siaw Tze, Yee Fang and Yijia) came to my house and asked us out for a walk. We then went to the common room and played table tennis. We also watched Princess Diaries 2 but we didn’t manage to watch until the end.

I came back to my house and realized that there’s a new tenant. Our RA, Michelle Tan. She’s very friendly and nice. Hope we’ll get along very well in the next few months.

No comments: