Friday, February 16, 2007

16th February 2007


The seminar that I attended this morning with my friends was quite boring. Almost fell asleep but i didn't. Well, got to know more about my new housemates from China. We chatted a lot with Michelle Tan, our RA. I was so curious that I asked her about the cases that had happened before in my housing area. Just being curious though I'm scared too. Haha!!

Kai Ting invited us to her friend's house for a gathering. It's actually called a cell group. I really enjoyed my Friday night there. Had a lot of fun. Got to know many new friends from different countries. For example, Hong Kong and Singapore. Most of us are from Malaysia. We started to introduce ourselves initially. That's what we usually do. Ice breaking time. Then, we started to play numerous games. After we had enough time for our games, we spent time on a great variety of food. We had Japanese food, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, french fries, fried chickens from KFC, cheesecake made by Kai Ting (yummy n sweeeeet) and lots more. Gosh~ I really enjoyed myself tonight. Thanks to Kai Ting for the invitation.

Just want to keep it short and simple as I'm feeling a bit tired now though I'm still very excited. Haha!! Never thought that this kind of gathering is so enjoyable. Laughed a lot today!!! YEah!! Good for health!! Cheers!!!

Oh ya!! I was labelled as perempuan ganas today by Yijia and Yi Tyeng. So sad. However, I wouldn't mind as I had a lot of fun playing with them tonight. Hehe!! i'll remind myself not to be a perempuan ganas anymore. Try my best........

No comments: