Sunday, February 11, 2007

BILLY VOON

I'm super touched by my dear friend, Billy Voon. He's such a nice guy. He dedicated a blog entry to me. How sweet!!! Thanks a lot, Billy!!! I'm reallly very touched!!! You are the first person who made me cry in Perth. Proud of that?? Haha!! Better not. Well, I'm really grateful to have such a excellent pal who can share my happiness, sadness, problems etc. Thanks for always being there for me... I'll always remember you, my dear friend.

Here's the entry which he posted in his new blog...

This post is dedicated to my dear friend, Wong Ling Weng, who's flying to Aus today! Perth is the exact location. Same like me, she got JPA scholarship but she's luckier to be landed with Pharm in Aus!

I've known her for bout *really counting... 6,7,8...* 8 years ady! It's been so long, time flies damn fast. Knew her since Form 1 in St Joe. We spent 5 high school years together, attending tuitions, involved in PBSM activities, prefect jobs, etc. The list goes on and on. Been through ups and downs together. Shared secrets together. Knew her crushes and infatuations. Oh, those were the days.

Then we went separate ways after Form 5. I went to Sunway while she went to UCSI later than me. Gosh, unbelievably, we were reunited again after bout 6 months. ;) JPA sent us both to Shah Alam, though at different colleges. We smsed very often, and met each other from time to time. Whether at malls or even at ktm stations. Ah... reminiscence of these memories...

Now, again, we'll go separate ways. She'll go Aus and I'll go India. If fate would have it, hopefully we'll be able to meet again. In the meantime, there's the Internet to keep us connected. :) Hopefully, there's convenient Internet accessibility in Manipal.

K, that's all I think. Wishing you good luck and all the best in Aus and your future endeavours. Will surely miss you lots. Sigh, now i lose another friend to sms free (DiGi friends and family) :( Anyways, adios!

No comments: