Tuesday, September 02, 2008

cars?

Was walking back to VH with Christy after PM's lecture. We saw this cute and small car in the car park. So cute that I wanna take a pic of it and post it my blog. It's quite short too! Not suitable for tall people like Christy but suits me! I just love small cars. They are just so cute and I feel more secure driving a smaller car. Perhaps less chance of being involved in accident? Touch wood! While taking this picture, we realized that there's another cute car beside it. Lol. A slightly bigger one. Looks like a Mini Cooper to me but I know nothing much about cars. >.< Dare not to say it IS a Mini Cooper unless someone can confirm that for me. These cars are small yet cool! Love them!

2 comments:

emo-ist said...

yes yes!

definitely a mini cooper S!i like!

LiNg WeNg said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!