Wednesday, September 10, 2008

gifted.

Just came back from uni and felt like checking the mail box. When I reached the mail box, the postmen just arrived. I checked my unit's box. It was empty. When I was about to leave, one of the postmen asked me if I stay in Unit 5. There's a parcel for me again! Super happy!! Ain't 21 special? Hehe. It's from Siew Hui. Thanks, girl! This time, I shall not open it until it's 15th September. I just love the feeling of getting something from a postman. Everytime the postman came to my house, I'll volunteer myself to check the mail box although most of the letters are not for me. >.< However, when there is a letter for me, I'll be overjoyed. I just like that kinda feeling. It's like someone is thinking of you somewhere and they are showing their care and concern for you even though they are not around you. They show that they still care, which means a lot to me. =) Perhaps, some time in the future, I won't like the feeling anymore when the bills come every month and I'll be shocked over the amount I spent on internet, electricity, water and gas? Well, I'm just making a wild guess. I might still love the feeling. Who knows?

Now, this is so random of me. I randomly bought this Aloe Vera drink from IGA. Was chatting with Christine about Aloe Vera the night before. Told her that it has some laxative property since she had constipation but not sure about the dose needed to have the laxative effect. Maybe that triggered me to buy it? I don't know. I'm 100% sure that I didn't buy it for the laxative effect because I'm not suffering from constipation. XD

Suddenly, I feel so blessed to have such a great life. Having such a warm family, such a great bunch of besties, such a good luck to have the opportunity to study overseas. I should complain less and start to be more grateful. Thank you so much for everything.

I have to admit that life is full of obstacles. But, yea. You just have to muster all your courage and strength to overcome the obstacles ahead. I think having your friends and family around to support you till the end is of utmost importance. I'm trying my best now and I can see some improvement in myself. 加油! Geeez~ I'm being so positive. How come?

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

haha, i love the feeling of getting mails too.. =P

LiNg WeNg said...

hehe... same same!!!!!!!!!!

Siok Ngi said...

i know! me too! i always wonder if there is something for me....

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... life is full of surprises!!! maybe there will be something for you tomorrow? lol~