Saturday, September 06, 2008

another week.another saturday.another post

It's another Saturday. After my grocery shopping in Karawara, I went to the city with Yi Tyeng, Yijia, Hsiu Li and Yee Fang. What else can we do after a hectic week? A week which we use to mug for our tests!!! While we were heading to Edo Shiki for lunch, we saw something new to us. It's Perth Fashion Festival. So, we went to watch the fashion show organized. After the show ended, we went for lunch at Edo Shiki. We saw Bryan walking past the shop while we were eating. Guess students need some rest during weekends? Hehe. After the perfect lunch, shopping was what we yearn for. We went to various shops, trying on different styles of clothings. I reminded myself not to take my bangle off this time. Hmph! Or else, I'll lose another bangle to another thief! In the end, Yijia bought a bag and Yee Fang bought a dress. Nothing much! That's my Saturday! Here goes some pictures for this post. =)

My very first time watching a fashion show in Perth!

Edo Shiki again! This time I had Satay Chicken. Yummy!

Shared this glutinous rice with Yi Tyeng. Tasted so-so only.

We were all waiting for Yee Fang to pay for her dress in VG.
Don't they look like one of the models? Lol.

by the end of the day, i realized something. i'm getting fatter and fatter. thanks to the everyday supper i had since i need to have so much energy to study for my tests. hmph! thats why i ended up buying nothing from the city.

~.the.end.~

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Lol, that's the typical pharmacy weekend after some stressful midsem tests. I was having ramen next to Edo shiki...then aftertat went to browse for sushi and saw Hsuili and u guys inside...soo crowded inside :S

LiNg WeNg said...

yeaa... their business is so GOOD!!! lol.. perhaps it's due to the combination of both japanese food and dimsum... hehe... u should try their food someday... =) how was the ramen? good?

Bryan said...

Not good, Hungry jacks yesterday evening was nicer. =.=

Yeap, i tried once b4, erm the dimsum not nice, and the jap food was soso, i still like the sushi in carousel...mayb becoz i like sushi that tasted sour...lol

Siok Ngi said...

the food looks good..make me hungry..thieves are everywhere..be careful :)

LiNg WeNg said...

bryan;
lol... so so only ar... hmm.. for me not bad ady o... maybe we have different taste buds then... =P

ah ngau:
ur place sure has good food too!!! lol.. hate thieves!! but never mind.. i'll just try to find a new one... =)