Sunday, September 28, 2008

thanks to Ryan~

************************************************************************************
Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
*************************************************************************************

People just love to tag me and I don't know why. So, here goes.

1. I love SHOPPING! Everyone knows that. Some people call me the shopping queen. LOL! Shopping makes me happy ok? If I don't have the mood to shop at all, something is definitely wrong with me.

2. I love jogging. That's the only way I think I can lose weight. Jog jog jog! Now I've found someone who's willing to jog with me. Claire!

3. I hate food with ugly appearance. For instance, brinjal, pumpkin, 'bilin' [not sure about the correct spelling], etc. Michelle and Yi Tyeng say that I'm too cerewet and told me not to judge the vegetable by their appearance.

4. I love dark chocolate. I will allow myself to eat chocolate during certain period of time in a month. Haha. Just eat anything I want during that period of time. Don't care about the healthy diet at all! =P

5. I must admit that I'm very 38 aka busybody. In other words, I love chit-chatting with my friends. I always knock on Yi Tyeng's door when I feel sleepy or tired of studying. Talk about all those nonsense. Chatting can keep me awake, at least for 30 more minutes. >.<

6. I hate guys who smoke. That's a NO-NO! Zero mark for them! Or perhaps negative? Seriously don't understand why they like to smoke so much.

7. I hate who's very 'aqua' kind. Not man at all. 'niang niang qiang' So geli~~~~~ Makes me wanna vomit! Man a bit can or not?

8. I love teasing people. Especially if they have a special nickname created by someone. Haha! It's really fun to tease people using their stupid nickname. Like my friend, Bryan Wong. We called him Yellow Bra. Ops. Hope he won't read this. Don't kill me, Bryan!

Alrighty! Sound like B. Dix. Hehe. Time to tag some people. Who should I choose? I've made up my mind. Keh keh keh! Those lucky people will be...........
Hsiu Li
Weena
Yijia
Christine Wong
Siew Ting
Bryan Lau
t.v.
Yeam

10 comments:

Chin Yen Ryan said...

Haha..U r fast!!
Really so true that u love shopping!!! LOL...and where is the 'emo' le??
but i think coz of dark choc make ur emo gone :)

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... might be? oh ya ho.... i forgot... i emo and cry a lot... >.<

*jeSSicA* said...

the first point is so very true!!! ling weng, i wanna go shopping with u...let's go together when i go perth k?

why u hate brinjal? i like to eat brinjal...

LiNg WeNg said...

i may not be in perth by that time la.. sob sob...

brinjal so ugly... after cooked lagi ugly.. eeeuuu~

t.v. said...

pumpkins look so friendly and inviting;p

LiNg WeNg said...

eeee.... pumpkin... after it's cooked, it's like lembik lembik that kind...

Anonymous said...

ong lai =_= u made me popular by ur post thr....though my popularity is high enough...you don't have to contribute more you know? i'm trying my best to be modest... xD

ps. u're so getting it when we meet...

LiNg WeNg said...

aiyerrr.... modest??? lol.. since when??? get what?? haha.. i know... u'r gonna chia me makan... ok.. deal!!!!

Siew Ting said...

haha, i dont like brinjal too!!! its texture just make me dont feel like telan it.... haha!

LiNg WeNg said...

same same !!!! the colour is worse lo...