Friday, September 05, 2008

lost.forever.

What is gone is gone!
You were my precious one before. I'm sorry to neglect you just because I was trying out something new. I should be more careful. Too bad you're not in the family anymore. Each and every one of you are like my babies. Too bad, I have to get a new one which is identical to you. I wish that the person who took you away from me will suffer forever for the act of stealing. I swear he or she won't have a good ending. Yes! I'm mean! Whatever! I'm really sad that you're gone. Sorry that I have to find a substitute as soon as possible to get rid the sadness over your loss. Perhaps I should blame myself for being so careless and forgetful. Sigh~

5 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

wat did u lose? ur black bangle?

t.v. said...

where did u buy it? got it bck nw?

LiNg WeNg said...

jess:
yes, my black bangle that u super like!!!! argh!!! that thief!!! so gonna curse him or her!!!!!!

ym:
i bought it from cotton on i think.. dont really remember... i forgot to look for it today when i went to city... maybe next time...

Yi Tyeng said...

OMG! Ur bangle = ur little babies??? *faint*

LiNg WeNg said...

yala..... my accessories are all my precious little babies ok????