Thursday, September 04, 2008

*happy day*

Went to Joy for lunch with Siaw Tze, Weena, Hsiu Li and Christy.
Thanks to Weena for driving us there. =)
Next destination was Harbour Town.
Too bad. Got not much cash with me.
Ended up buying nothing. Is that a good thing? >.<

Shared this with Hsiu Li. Yum Yum!!
Shall try the mango flavour the next time. =P

Vanilla ice-cream on top!!!

Got a card from my buddy, Billy!!! Super happy !!!
Got my Student Edge card as well =)
and just a random postcard that i find nice from Building 408

Michelle knocked my door and showed me this.
I found it interesting! It's from an egg.
So, can I call them twins?

Overall, I had a great day after the terrible chemo lab!!! It really s-u-x!!! Maybe it's due to the supervisor? Ops! Who cares? I seriously dislike her! And I learned something again today. We should not be too confident in ourselves. We'll just end up with disappointment sometimes. I was quite confident with my answers in cognosy's structure identification part. Thought I could gain full mark for that section! Who knows? Got 2 wrong! Argh! Whatever! Don't wanna think about it anymore! What is over is over!


p/s: i'm happy today! thanks to all of you! friends are for life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur food....made me hungry =(

rar...*disappointed....u shuld had asked me as well...bohoooo :'(*

shh...hi 5...i agree,our supervisor..SUX!coincidently that was what i just said in the lab today with the others at the back,complaining how lost we were...and her voice...*nesy looked innocent* is aherm..i know u will get it =P sigh...that's just life :'(

conogsy is OVER...though i must say i did super bad...*seriously*...but its OVER...aherm..i mean...SOME1...plz must look forward for ur golden key day =)i mean it!*see how happily ever i am tat night lol*

ok...take care..i shall see u tomorrow again =)

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... golden key day.... will look forward to that special day!!!! and yea... our supervisor really.... haih~ we're just so 'lucky' to have her again this sem.... >.< and yea... cognosy is over!!! so don wana care so much bout it anymore... =P

*jeSSicA* said...

haha there's once when i was back at home in kb, my mom bought a whole tray of eggs with all of them double egg yolk! amazing right?

LiNg WeNg said...

omg!!!!!!!! are you serious???? that's so amazing!!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

yeala, i even took a picture of the double egg yolk in a bowl then sent to nanyang siang pau...it came out in the newspaper...i blooged bout it, should be during dec 2006 hehe =P

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... wow!!! cool!!!