Wednesday, September 17, 2008

clumsy + exhausted + happy me =S

Hurt my thumb today in Pharmaceutics lab. Argh! Clumsy me! I didn't realise that my thumb was bleeding until I saw something red on it while washing the slab. And it felt a bit pain at that moment. Initially, it bleed profusely but after a while, it just stop bleeding that much. I was really scared of blood before. Guess I'm ok with it now? I remembered there was once in Biology lab in Form 5 we had to do some blood test and my friend volunteered himself. When I saw him pricking the needle onto his finger, I was like "OMG!" and I cried [for a few seconds] because I thought that it was really painful. He then told me it didn't hurt at all. Of course. He's a tall and strong guy. Slowly, I calmed my self down and tried to concentrate on other stuff. I didn't know why I was afraid of blood but I'm getting better now. At least I don't cry anymore. =P Perhaps it's because I'm used to see blood on myself since I get some cuts very often. My thumb still hurts! Having some difficulty to write properly now. Handwriting is getting uglier with the injured thumb. Plus, I'm hell tired now because I wasted so much ATP making 6 creams in 3 hours. Hate using the spatula to incorporate the ingredients into the base on the glass slab. Have to clean the slab each time to make a new cream! So exhausted now!

When I came home, I ate my leftover birthday cake. Eating cookies and cream ice-cream cake makes me forget the pain that I suffered from my injured thumb. =P It's a cookies and cream ice-cream cake from Wendy's. I had cookies and cream ice-cream cake last year from Baskin Robbin's. Maybe that's why I want a cookies and cream birthday cake this year? LOL~ I love cookies and cream so much!!! Thanks, Yi Tyeng. For remembering that I love cookies and cream. Taste soooooo goooooooood~ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *muacks*

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i want the cake!! haha =P

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.. i just finished it... =P sooooo yummmy!!!!!!!