Tuesday, March 10, 2009

pss.......

We explored something new today. Is it considered as interesting? I don't know what you think about it. I think that it's something new to me. Haha. But not anymore. =P
Oh, I had my TB screening yesterday. I couldn't believe that I watched the whole process which is less than a minute. I got nothing to do in the room and I didn't know where to put my eyes. So, I watched how the nurse injected tuberculin intradermally. This is how it looks like when she did the injection.

So, what do you reckon? Cool?
I personally think that it's kinda cool.

9 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

It's not cool but scary lo... Got one lump after that... :-S

LiNg WeNg said...

awww~ don't you think it's so cutie cute?????

*jeSSicA* said...

the lump cutie cute? ling weng??? o.0

LiNg WeNg said...

don't you think so, jessica???? i thought that you would agree with me... =P

*jeSSicA* said...

errrrr....no...it's a lump, i'd never think that a lump is cute. hahaha

Yi Tyeng said...

Give me five jessica!!! We're on the same side... lol

Siew Ting said...

haha....... i sweat............

Anonymous said...

I reckon u like mosquito bites as well.. coz they give similarly cute lumps. Agree? lol

LiNg WeNg said...

hey... i hate mosquito bites ok? but i still think the lump is cute... =P