Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mr bery fang

Was slightly late for the 8am lecture today. Totally didn't know how to answer the questions asked by the tutor in Ceutics tutorial. Couldn't pay attention in Kinetics lecture. Ended up not listening to the lecture and started to complete Kinetics tutorial questions. Concentration reduced as time passed. There went another lecture. Reached home at 3 something. Wrote something in my report. Chatted with YT about some stuff. Continued with my report. Started to prepare for dinner. Shut down my laptop as I had to keep an eye on the soup. Had some refreshment after dinner. Watched The Biggest Loser until it ended. Back into my room. Felt tired and stressed. Should stop procrastinating. Yet, I'm still procrastinating. Wanna thank Mr. Bery Fang who cheered me up for a few times. Never fail to do so. =) This is so random but I just need to shout it out. I'M SUCH A SLACKER AND I HATE IT! When will I ever stop all these grumblings? Never. Rubbish!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm... slack once in a while is stil ok la.. don be too stressed la.. hehe...

hahaha.. i tot the post is about mr bery fang lo, mana tau only mentioned the name in one line.. lalala

im in lib studying again.. when wil this kind of life end??? :(

LiNg WeNg said...

will end after you graduate... haha...

*jeSSicA* said...

haha i also thought that this post is about mr bery fang! rupa rupanya just mentioned the name in 1 line =.=

anyway, dun stressed la, stressed is desserts backwards, have some ice cream =P

LiNg WeNg said...

omg!!!!! desserts!!!! i was craving for keropok just now.... sob sob...

Siew Ting said...

huggie!

LiNg WeNg said...

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! =)