Thursday, March 12, 2009

the moment i hate free stuff

I was supposed to have 3 injections today but I had 4. The nurse had trouble looking for my vein initially. She tried to poke the needle into my right arm but no blood came out. She then returned to my left arm, searched for a vein again and there went another poke. Finally, there was some blood flowing out but I think it was in a really slow rate because it took quite some time for her to remove the needle. I guess it's just too hard for me to donate blood. It may take hours for me to do so. >< Jia Huei told me that we need to drink more water so that the blood flows out more readily. Bryan said that he only drank a cup of water and that's enough. How come my blood still have difficulty in flowing out even though I drank so much of water? The nurse told me to drink more water if I have another blood test in the future as this will make things easier. =s You can't blame me for not drinking enough water as I drank more than 600 mL of water before the blood test. I went to the toilet a few times. I guess that's where the water went. I should have drank more water right before the blood test, not early in the morning (hours before the blood test). It's cold today compared to few days ago. Some people said that it's due to some vasoconstriction. I dont know. I only know that I felt pain when she poked me so many times in a day. Sob Sob. I HATE NEEDLES!!!

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

okay, so u like lumps but u hate needles.

LiNg WeNg said...

hahaha... hmmm... i just think that the lump is cute. that doesn't mean that i like it right? i seriously hate needles!!!!!