Monday, March 30, 2009

congratulations! proud of you!

First, I wanna complain about my Ceutics test this morning. Argh! I hate VC now because his lecture notes and questions in the test are like so different. I had difficulty in understanding and doing his questions. So confusing! So hard! Argh! I didn't know how to do those calculations as well. I think that this paper is harder than Cology. Now I prefer YC. I miss her. She's so much better than VC. Shall forget about the test for now.

I wanna congratulate my friends who got accepted for Honours!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! So proud of both of you!!! SO happy for you girls!!! You're gonna be very busy after accepting the offer. Hopefully we still have time to pillow talk once a while like how we usually have. All in all, CONGRATULATIONS! =)

6 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

wah, who?

LiNg WeNg said...

yi tyeng and your beloved siawtze.. =)

*jeSSicA* said...

wow!!

apalah my 'beloved' siaw tze =.=

Unknown said...

wah, congrats to both of them (help me to pass to them my greetings.. :p)

*jeSSicA* said...

eh, u just uploaded the 2 pics...haha

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.. yea.. ur beloved siawtze.. correct ar...

i'll pass them your greetings... =)