Tuesday, March 31, 2009

boom!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, YIE MIN!!!
Hope you enjoyed the surprise that we gave you just now. =) So much of photo-taking and high calories intake of food. All in all, it was a great celebration. The happy bit will end here.

Now, time to scold some bastard who is really a bastard. I don't know what I should say about him now. He's such a hypocrite, liar, pretender, sucker, etc. Whatever words that you can think of. I'm sorry to be so harsh but he really pissed me off. I promised someone that I'll try not to say such harsh words but I just need to do this. I'm just so angry with that idiot. He's just arrgHHH!! Another reason why 99% of guys can't be trusted. Damn it! You'll get your punishment someday, bastard! You're always such a hypocrite. All those lies that you've told anyone in this world! Seriously, I hate you for that. You better disappear from this world. You don't deserve to live because your presence just makes people feel so sick. Bastard! Bastard! Bastard!

I always this kinda mixed feelings in a day. Well, that's me. Too much things happened in a day. Anything can happen anytime. Things are just so unpredictable. How amazing is that? I'm glad that we had a bit of talk through sms. We shall talk more next time. I may not be the right person to seek for advice when problems arise but I'm a good listener. Friends are there to care for each other. =)

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

walau, so extremes of emotions/feelings in one post. haha

t.v. said...

its definitely a great enjoyable night. thanks!
;)

Unknown said...

hmmm... someone is super worried at someplace now le.. ok la, i think only u know wat tat means.. :p

errr... personally i think that 'someone' that u promised wont mind at all lo.. coz i think if saying out some harsh words can make u feel better, it's worth to be done so lo.. hahaha

yea, i super agreed tat friends are there to care for each other... tat's wat friends for, right?? :)

LiNg WeNg said...

glad that you're happy with the celebration, yie min.. =)

cheng khoon... sometimes i tend to forget to do something because i just looked at phone for a sec then keep in my bag again.. haha...sorry.. =)