Friday, March 20, 2009

another busy weekend.

I actually can't afford to waste any time to blog but I just wanted to keep it updated. I got my blood test result today and I don't need any extra injections as I'm immune to them. Phew~ No more injections!!! YEA!!!! It's Friday evening and I'm supposed to be happy about it. I don't usually do anything related to academics on Friday night. However, there will be a mid semester test next Monday and some stuff are needed to be done as soon as possible since they due next week. Argh! This means that I'm gonna be extremely busy studying for my test and getting things done in a few days time. Pharmacy students lead a hectic life and I HATE it. This is a fact. So, just accept it.

4 comments:

t.v. said...

sometimes being busy reminds me of being alive;p

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... that's a good thing from your perception... =) but busy life makes me feel so tired and restless....

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng, jia you la, med students hectic life too =P

LiNg WeNg said...

yes yes... jia you!!!! =)