Monday, April 02, 2007

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my house will be extremely quiet on every Sundays. Because.............................................. my housemates go to different churches. Hehe!! I'll be hanging around with Yijia and Yi Tyeng. We ate the same brand of instant noodles for lunch. Oh ya!! We eat instant noodles every Sundays. So pathetic right???? So unhealthy~

Watched Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu with them today. I watched the final 3 episodes alone in my room. Finally!!!! I've finished it. Haha!!!! Happy Happy~

I can't believed that Chau Wang actually remembered the plot of Fumoffu. He watched it last year. If it was me, I can't remember that much as I have short term memory. Haha!!

Gave my mom/sis a list of things that I want them to send to Perth. Hope they won't get frustrated with me. Hehe!!! Can't wait for my stuff to arrive and appear in front of my eyes. =)

GOOD NITE~

No comments: