Sunday, April 01, 2007

Scavenger Hunt


1. good for health (walk around or should i say run around in Curtin)
2. good for brain (thinking skill)
3. bad for health (drank too much cola and ate extremely oily fish and chips)
4. bad for skin (exposed to UV light - over-exposure!!!!!)
5. fun (got to know new people - my group members from KV)
6. exhausting (running here and there - guess i know every part of curtin by now)
7. happy (got free chocolate even though we lost)

8. learnt something bad - cheat (sms Yi Tyeng to ask for 10 countries' names starting with 'A')

overall, it's not bad. =) not because of the chocolate i got ok. it's quite fun actually. haha!!
just wanna complain about the cheese first. YUCKS!!!! i hate cheese, man!!!!!! i was blindfolded and required to taste the food and guess what it was. eeeuuuuu~!!!! CHEESE!!!! I couldn't stand that smell and taste. Next, COLA!!!! i've never drank so much COLA at a time. I CANT BURP OK???? U dont ask me to burp as you like. I only burp when I'm really fulll. =P I couldn't even walked properly after I drank that 3-4 cups of cold COLA. Suffered for the rest of the game.

3 comments:

PujutEngineered said...

Armenia
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Andorra
Azerbaijan
Angola
Afganistan

8/10

syyeam said...

wow..i don't even know half the countries..

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... i couldnt think of any ... haha....