Tuesday, April 24, 2007

AndyLau is a great actor. He can really touch my heart from the expression of his eyes and his smiles. I'm always crying when I watch his movie. Like just now. Watched 童梦奇缘 with Michelle. she did cry too. Obviously, I cried more than her. Used more tissue papers than her. More emotional than her. Wanted to cry out loud but since she was there, I was kinda embarrassed to do so. So, I just cried silently. =) All in all, it's a very touching movie for me although Yijia said that she felt so sleepy when she watched the movie last time. Everyone has different comment on a movie. She might think that it's boring but I think that it's very touching. That's all for today. tomorrow is ANZAC Day. Don't know what day is that. Only know that I got one day off from uni. YEAH~!!! However, this one day off means a day to complete my HSC outline due on friday. 加油加油~ to all my friends in pharmacy course!!!! =P

No comments: