Thursday, April 19, 2007

Siew Ting made a video and it's super touching. I'm so proud of her because she has the patience to make the video, to choose the pictures, to do everything that is needed in our friendship. Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gikCXRVGKNs This video made me cry tonight. It made me start to ponder about my life in INTEC. Those sweet memories I had, those good friends I know, those sufferings endured by all of us and lots more....

Hope you guys enjoy looking at those pictures. I seriously did enjoy it. I love it. It's an excellent job by Siew Ting. Wish you all the best in IMU. =) muaksss.................

haih.. gonna see a cadaver tomorrow morning. Don't know if I can go through the whole process without feeling yucky. My mom's advice was to bring along my Minyak Cap Kapak before I go into the lab tomorrow. Hope I can do it tomorrow. Must be braver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Siew Ting said...

Thanks thanks~
glad to know tht u all enjoy it~!
leave some comments in my blog..~
hiak hiak~

cadaver, wow, great! IMU here dont hv ... =.=

LiNg WeNg said...

u request IMU la.... get at least a cadaver for you.....

Alexander said...

Very brave actually. I am impressed and I will recommend your blog to my relations. Have a look at my website www.catyourway.com It is the only place where you can find my second e-book "An Ordinary Black Cat" You will read it five times!