Saturday, April 14, 2007

13/04/2007

I watched too many movies today. Been wasting time on them. Watched 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days', 'All About Love','Super Model', and 网球王子. Then, I watched 花样少年少女 with Yijia. Siaw Tze joined us once a while because she said that she didn't study at all today. Good girl.

After I came back from Yijia's room, I had a cup of barley prepared by Michelle and a piece of cake prepared by Du Du and Yun Ying (my China housemates). Perfect supper!!! Haha... After the heavy supper, I watched 'All About Love' with Michelle initially but she went back to her room after watching it for like 40 minutes. Then, Du Du joined me. Haha!! Everytime I watch a movie or a drama, I'll either cry or scream. That's very normal for me. So, get used to it ok??

Oh yea.. I jogged for the first time in Perth today. But it was like for a few minutes only. After the extremely short jog, Yijia, Yi Tyeng and me went to IGA to buy some stuff. The most convenient mini mart for us. The super short jog was not counted as an exercise because...... it's just too short. Going to jog again tomorrow. This time is gonna be longer. Haha!!

No comments: