Sunday, April 01, 2007

I tried to bluff Yi Tyeng but to no avail. I told her that she doesn't look nice in her contact lenses. She ended up asking if I'm telling her the truth or today is april fool???? Then I gave up. She then said that her cousin reminded her that today is April Fool. That's why she's so cautious. Haha!! Even Yijia couldn't bluff her. Haha!!! but Yi Tyeng managed to tempt Cheah Yen to her room to have some chips. That naive Cheah Yen really believed her. I bluffed Cheah Yen too. Haha!! Using Yijia's method. I was bluffed by Yijia and Yee Fang. haih~ That's why I kept on looking for people to fool around. I spotted Cheah Yen's msn and started to chat with her. Haha~~ And I succeeded. Blerk~ I used the same old method to bluff Michelle. Guess what?? I gained victory once again. Haha!! I was like so crazy because I was laughing alone in my room while trying my very best to bluff them. Hehe!!! I think today will be the only day they can fool people the most. =)

2 comments:

syyeam said...

Haha..I never got bluffed =p but it was because there wasn't anyone who attempted to do so

LiNg WeNg said...

haha.. how come??? not naughty enuf la... haha... it's april fool's day man!!!! shud at least being bluffed and bluff sum1.. haha...