Friday, April 13, 2007

12/04/2007

I had my Epidemiology & Biostatistics mid semester test today and I got 26/30. I think that it's not a good result, hoping that I'll get a better result in the second attempt. Was so nervous for the test that I could hardly think properly. I just couldn't focus on the questions.

After the test, I came back and bathed. I wasn't really prepared for the BBQ organised by Siaw Tze's and Michelle's cell group. Was in a rush. Got to know some new people. Played different types of games. Can't really remember all the names of the games but I really enjoyed them. I ate a lot too. BLOATED!!!!! I couldn't even sit properly after my dinner. Until now, my stomach is still feeling a bit weird.

Let's talk about the games that I played today. Firstly, there was this ice-breaking game. We had to introduce ourselves and must remember the details given by the person who sat on our left. Then, we played another game associated with numbers. We then enjoyed our dinner. The dinner was long as there was a lot of food provided. Yijia taught us new games too. All the games were really fun.

After our dinner, we played some games again. We were divided into two groups, a group of people who like Pepsi another group who like Cola. I'm in the Pepsi group. It's a game that needs coin tossing and hand-squeezing. We had to hold our hands together in this game. The first person in the Pepsi group and Cola group will need to look at the coin being tossed by Loong and if it's a head, he or she will have to squeeze the hand of our neighbours to send signal. The last person in each group will need to raise his or her hand as fast as possible after he or she sensed the squeeze. The person who raises his or her hand faster will gain a point. Some people saw the wrong thing and sent a squeeze signal while some people were quite lagging. In the end, the Pepsi group WON~!!!! YEAH~!!! VICTORY~!!!

The next game was about movie-guessing. This game was really funny. You should look at the way we acted for the last person to guess the title of the movie. Haha~!! Then, we played another game which required us to guess a celebrity. Aaron acted very well so we managed to guess the celebrity correctly.

Lastly, we played another fun game. I forgot the name but I was killed in the game and only my spectacles and green shirt were left while my jeans was been eaten because it's a Levis jeans (what a great idea....). Haha!!! Why did the polar bears kill me??? And why didn't the doctors save me??? I was being really quiet in the game and someone even suspected me as the killer. Haih~ Do I look like a killer??? So basically, I was killed. Ultimately, the villagers won as the polar bears were found and killed. Haha~!! Interesting game!!! Lazy wanna elaborate more on the game. Hehe...

When there is a hello. there will be a goodbye. Time for us to leave. Really enjoyed the games. Some are stupid but funny. I'm still bloated. This means that I can't sleep yet. Thinking about my Epidemiology and Biostatistics test. Should I take it again tomorrow?? But it's fully booked now. I'll try to see if there's any empty space for me tomorrow afternoon. Hehe!! Good Night!!!

No comments: