Monday, April 30, 2007

Being stupid today...


My sleep was disturbed by a phone call. I woke up to pick up the phone after the extremely long ringing. So annoying. It was only 8am. Pissed me off as I slept at 2am. I need more sleep. Crawled back to my cosy bed. Wondering if I should sleep back. Ended up sleeping until 12pm. I didn't set any alarm. Now I know I should always set my alarm so that I won't oversleep. Broke my record in Perth.

Had a stupid dream. Went to a dark forest for class and had to rush back to city for Chemistry test. The whole dream was really dark and dull. The exciting part was the journey back to city for the test. Was going through a dark forest and cold street with a guy on a bike. We were racing with time. Hoping that we were not late for our Chemistry test. Sigh~ Maybe I'm too worried about my Chemistry.

One more stupid thing. I did my Human Bio today. Module 1-4. I went to look up for the answers in Tortora. Only managed to finish a module at 5pm. Felt so sick of it. Asked my friends if they finished. All of them said that they just copied since there are answers posted in Webct. Argh~!!! Felt so stupid. Wasted my time. Should have just copied the answers. Darn~

TODAY I FELT THAT I'M THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN THE WORLD~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: