Sunday, October 18, 2009

sorry...


Sorry. I really felt bad. I took so much time to get that less-than-five-minutes patient counselling (2 minutes and half, to be exact) done. So sorry for the time wasted. I should have prepared myself well one night before. I don't know why I can't be more flexible when I missed my points. I just can't. Perhaps it's just me being used to memorising stuffs and following everything that I've memorised even if it doesn't make sense at all. I know this is bad. I hope I could change. Seriously hope that I won't screw up my dispensary exam next Friday.

4 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

Awww... The bear is so cute altho it looks dirty... :P Haha, it's ok la. Do I sound like I forgive you just because of the bear? I hope not. lol

LiNg WeNg said...

omg!!! i didn't even realised that it's dirty... you really have sharp eyes... if I say I purposely find a picture of a bear so that you'll forgive me, will you still forgive me?? lol... i'll treat you bbt the next time we go to easy way... =)

Bel said...

What about me??? HUH HUH??? (Although I wasn't starving as much as u both la...haha) Don't have to be THATTTT sorry btw...at least I had fun laughing at you...=P

LiNg WeNg said...

had fun laughing at me??? i seriously felt bad that time.. coz i know everyone is busy...