Saturday, October 31, 2009

go korean.

Another housemate outing to start our study week. Lol. This time to a korean restaurant called Dae Jang Kum in Northbridge. We planned to go to Nagoya but it was closed. We then walked to Matsuri but it was too full. We had no other choice but to walk to Northbridge for korean food instead of japanese food. We had to wait for 15 minutes to be seated since there were 7 of us. The food was served real slow. So, don't go there when you're very hungry because you'll have to wait for 23u821748273682 hours for your food to be served. We only reached home when it was almost 11 ++. Blame the infrequent bus service at night. If we had cars, we would be home by 10-ish.

We celebrated Zee Lin's birthday this arvo. Glad that the surprise party was a success. It was kinda like a small gathering for pharmacy students after our last day in uni because all those people at the party are pharmacy students from Curtin. Ohhhh... I'm gonna miss uni so much. Had a great time during the party despite the HOT weather. The heat was killing me. I hate standing by the road, waiting for all those cars to drive pass so that I could cross the road when it's scorching hot.

Overall, my day was VERY happening. I better start studying for my finals tomorrow. If not, I wouldn't be able to finish my studies. Seriously, I'm gonna miss uni life. =(


Leaving someone behind means you only want the best for her/him, even if it means swallowing the sad reality that, the best just isn't you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea, melb is so hot also.. :(