Wednesday, October 07, 2009

fatty

Hospital visit was great today. The best ever. Too bad this is our last one. =( I felt so hungry after the visit. Oh well. That's reasonable as I had my lunch at 11ish since I had to leave for the hospital at about 1245pm. We actually left Bentley at about 1pm. My bad. Now I know where Weena lives. I only went to her house once and all I can remember is her house has grey roof? Lol. Apparently, there are a few houses with grey roof along Hillview Terrace. So, don't blame me for that.

It took us approximately half an hour to reach Swan District Hospital. Janeme, from England, joined our group for the hospital visit. I met her during my presentation last Monday. We did talk a bit but we didn't know each other's name at that time. Everything went well today. We had a great time there. Four of us (me, Weena, Venesy, Shane) talked about food and movies all the way back to Curtin. Lol. Mostly on food. That's why I was so hungry. I grabbed 2 pieces of bread, spread some mixed fruit jam on them and ate them. Then, I returned to my room, looked at my tim tam, and opened it. I actually think that ALL tim tam taste the same. Starting to hate it now. Perhaps I should just eat it when I have the sudden craving for it. Yea. I think I need to pay more attention to what I eat because it's VERY obvious that I'm gaining weight. Look at my chubby face, my double chin, my fat ass, my flabby arms. Basically, I'm not satisfied with very part of my body. URGH! This is so distressing!!! If only I had a sharper face, smaller waist, slimmer body.......... Or should I say if only I had a body that won't grow fat at all no matter how I eat? Isn't that great? That's a dream that will NEVER EVER come true. Sad but that's the fact.

10 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng u are not fat!!!!

LiNg WeNg said...

we all have different definition of fat. lol.

Siew Ting said...

hahhaaaaa.....!! i just realise tht we all ( no matter who. me, u, christine, ST....) keep complaining about ourselves are fat except jessica....

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting!!! is that an insult?! T.T

in case u dunno, i rarely complain bout stuff...

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... coz jessica is very optimistic.. =)

*jeSSicA* said...

or maybe coz i know how to control...depends on whether i want to or not =P

LiNg WeNg said...

in other words, you are saying that the rest of us don't know how to control lo.... tsk tsk tsk.. and that we wanna complain... hahahaha...

Siew Ting said...

jesssica, thts wat i wana say, u rarely complain abt things, hahaaa... i wana be like u...!

*jeSSicA* said...

hey, i just rmb...conney also never complain bout fatness..

LiNg WeNg said...

eh... got leh... that time me and ST met up with her in pavilion.. i think she did complain once?? lol.. i also wanna complain less leh.... but how??? my mouth just........ =(