Tuesday, October 27, 2009

capsule

I actually swallowed a capsule today for the first time in my life. For the past 22 years, I've been taking medications in liquid form. If I had to take Panadol which is in tablet form, my mom would crush it for me. Not recommended though because it tastes hell yucky. But there's no other way for me to take medication other than crushing it. I have the device to crush tablets back at home. Lol. Back to my capsule swallowing. I was quite amazed about it. Lol. Swallowing a tablet or capsule may be a easy task for most people out there but for me, it takes forever. I'm so happy that I managed to swallow a capsule tonight. Keep practising. You can do it. Practice makes perfect. Just like wearing contact lenses. I won't say that I'm expert in that but getting better. Much better compared to the first time I used it. =)


Staying with someone you really love even if you know you two can't be together for a lot of reasons is like standing under the rain. It feels good but you know it will soon make you sick.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

staying with someone you really love yea? interesting.. :p

hahaaha

LiNg WeNg said...

not staying as in the living together i guess... lol...

*jeSSicA* said...

wow i didn't know u always take med in liquid form!!! i super cant stand the liquid form taste! i hate it since young, dunno when i finally took courage to tell mum that i wanted the tablet form. haha. but why did u take the capsule for?

'staying with someone you really love'?

LiNg WeNg said...

fish oil... =)

got that from fb... just feel like posting something extra.. lol..