Sunday, October 04, 2009

lazy bum

As you can see, I'm getting lazier and lazier. My birthday was like 2 to 3 weeks ago and I haven't uploaded any pictures on it. I didn't even update my blog on the Raya celebration and my 2 days away from vickery. This is so not me. Well, I guess I'm just can't be bothered as I don't know who's still reading this blog. Plus, final exam is just 1 month away and I still have assignments needed to be done. =( By the way, my one week break was fun. Since there's no test after the break, I don't bother to study at all. I just did my slides for presentation and discussed it with my group mates. Perhaps I should really discipline myself a bit. How come I can spend the whole night on facebook and msn but not my blog? How come I can spend so much time on reading people's blog but not updating my own blog? I used to write everything that is significant in my blog. But now, I hardly see the effort to do so. Why is this so? Who has the answer?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe ur hubby got the answer.. :p

no no no.. go to study!!! exam, supp, failed.. err wat else can i use to scare u.. lalala

*jeSSicA* said...

hey i still read ur blog!! yea few days ago i was wondering where's ur birthday post! haha. but study first yea, dun spend too much time blogging!

LiNg WeNg said...

oi!!! ck!!!! you very bad lo... don't curse me la... haha...

hey jessica.... i where got spend so much time on blogging.. facebooking got la.. hahaha... stalker like me.. what to do??

*jeSSicA* said...

i din mean u spend much time on blogging...haha i think i blog more than u =P yea u are a big stalker! =P

LiNg WeNg said...

o...... yea i must admit that i am a Big stalker.. =P

Yi Tyeng said...

Me still reading too... lol