Friday, October 16, 2009

Pasar Malam

Just came back from the annual pasar malam held in Curtin. Of all the food that I had eaten, 碗仔翅 is the best. Tasted really good. Love it. let's start from the first thing that I bought from the pasar malam. Rojak and honey dew sago from Yijia's stall. I'm a very supportive friend. =) Then, we had some kuih-muih thing from a stall set up by some aunties. Yi Tyeng then queued up for Ramly Burger. Yijia also came along and joined in the queue. While I was waiting with Yi Tyeng (just before Yijia came), a bug suddenly crawled into my top. I did feel something behind my back. So, I asked Yi Tyeng if there's anything on my back as I could feel that something is moving. She said that there's nothing there. I touched my back and I felt something. Luckily, I managed to get rid of it. How disgusting!!! I must say that there are lots of bugs flying around the court which is really annoying!!! We then walked around again to look for more food. We had takoyaki, which I thought was just so-so. And it costed 5 bucks for 5 biji of takoyaki. Hell expensive!!! Well everything sold there is expensive. Then, we tried 碗仔翅 as it looks good from the picture. It was really good indeed. A small cup of it costed us 3 bucks, which I thought was fine after tasting it. =) Nothing much to do really. So, we walked around, trying to search for some drink or more food perhaps. Kept bumping into Siaw Tze and Bryan. Hsiu Li, Christy and Edwin. Venesy, Zee Lin and Jeng. Kho as well (he's much fatter now). Saw Shereen and her boyfriend. Minh Van as well who was buying bandung. Sometimes we just stopped in the middle of the court and had some chit chat. Christy and Hsiu li then told me something funny that happened last week in the main cafe. Hahaha. Luckily, I wasn't there. We then said goodbye to Yijia and tried to search for Wan Ling. We tried searching around the court but to no avail. Yi Tyeng bought a packet of Yeo's winter melon tea before leaving as she was really thirsty. We then went to the library and abacus lab to look for Wan Ling as we were worried about her walking back home alone in the dark. We later found out that she's back home already. =.=

One thing I must admit now is that I'm a BIG stalker. I know some of those random people walking around the Alcoa Court. That's because they are friends of my friends and sometimes I will view the photo albums of my friends. Well, not sometimes. I should say most of the time. Hehe. So yea. I was like telling Yi Tyeng, "Hey hey, that guy is....." or "That's the guy who...." Lol. You can really see all those asians studying in Perth in one night. All those familiar faces. From Curtin, UWA, and Murdoch. Not many though. Just some. Oh by the way, you can see a lot of ah beng too. Lol. With their super yellow/golden hair. Why on earth do people wanna dye their hair with that kinda colour? Weird. So the question of the day is...... why am I such a stalker? I don't think I have the answer. I just love stalking random people. :P

Nights.

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i miss pasar malam!!!

LiNg WeNg said...

don't you have pasar malam in melb?

*jeSSicA* said...

no, haven't heard of any here.

Bel said...

Your sentences super brief...a bit lk reading small kids' diary :P