Monday, October 26, 2009

bye bye sunday. hello monday.

My Sunday. Gone. Just like that. We, JPA students, received email from our advisor to attend some seminar about 1 Malaysia in Perth Town Hall few days ago. Since I missed the meeting that they organised last semester, I thought it would be a good idea to attend this seminar.

I set my alarm at about 8am but I woke up at 10.40 am. I just can't wake up early during weekends. Weekend is the time when I have more than 8 hours of sleep. =) I even had a sweet dream last night. I dreamt of my prince charming. LOL. Someone mature, tall, thin, good-looking (I think). He dressed up in suit. Wooo~ Although I can't really see his face, I could feel that he's very lengzai. Haha. Enough of dreaming, WONG LING WENG! Wake up! Get back to the real world!

So, I woke up at 11-ish and had a light breakfast. Prepared to leave at around 12.30 pm. Me and Yi Tyeng reached the city 1-ish. Traffic jam. Traffic jam. We saw some juniors there and talked a bit. We saw our Pharmaceutics lecturer, Victor, there as well. We were quite shocked to see him. He's very patriotic, isn't he? Or perhaps he just wanna relax after a hectic week? Maybe he was preparing exam questions and he needs time to chill? Hmm.. but going to a seminar is such a wrong option to chill.

Well, what I wanna say is Malaysians are forever Malaysians. Never gonna be punctual. Tsk tsk tsk. The registration didn't start until it was about 2pm (supposed to be 1 pm). Yea, we had to register. For what? I don't know. Lunch was provided (yea!!!). That was the best part of the day. Lunch was GREAT! I'm hungry now. =(

So, the talk begun right after lunch. NON-STOP! Gosh~ I kept talking to Yi Tyeng. I even suggested to send some songs to her via bluetooth. At the end of the talk, we had to get into groups and discuss about some issues. However, my group actually escaped the presentation part due to constraint of time. Then, we had a short meeting with our advisor from Sydney. She just wanted to tell us some news. Then, it was time to go home (Finally). It was already 6 something. Reached home. Had my shower and dinner. Finally, I decided to do my rural pharmacy assignment which is due on Monday (tomorrow) in the wee hours. I must admit that I'm a super last-minute girl, especially this semester for a yet-to-be-known reason. At least, I finished it in an hour time. I never finished my Pharm Prac assignments in such a short period of time.

I guess it's time for me to sleep now. Why am I still awake at 3.30 am? Simply because I have no class tomorrow AT ALL and I know I won't wake up early tomorrow. So, might as well sleep late? Good night and sweet dreams!

oh... i sang Negaraku today. Can't remember when was the last time I sang it. Luckily I still can remember the lyrics....

4 comments:

Siew Ting said...

Negaraku..! i sang it not long ago, one of the punishments I got during the mooncake celebration!
aaarrg, whole day class for me on monday!

LiNg WeNg said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! what a nice way to punish people.... lol... jia you!!!! although i got no class, i need to prepare for final as well.. =)

*jeSSicA* said...

dreamt of lengzai wor! hahaha~~!!

LiNg WeNg said...

yea!!!! *shy*