Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ohaiyo gozaimasu~

Look at the clock. It's only 8.48am now and I'm wide awake. I actually woke up about an hour ago to switch the air-conditioner off. I think it was switched on by someone at 4am or 5am and I have no idea who did that. I was struggling between waking up or not because I know that once I leave my bed, I wouldn't be able to sleep again even if I only slept for few hours (unless I'm VERY tired). In the end, I still forced myself to get up as it was way too cold for me to stay in bed. So, here I am, blogging but I don't have anything to blog about. Can anyone tell me what I should do now? I hate waking up early and do nothing for the day. I've been waking up early ever since I've moved here. Sometimes it's the cars on the main road, sometimes it's the sunlight. I miss Vickery's dark blue curtain. It keeps my room dark at all times. =P

2 more hours to go before Bel comes. I'm watching Avatar today. Everyone says that it's AWESOME. I wasn't really interested after watching the trailer but shall just give it a try since everyone is watching. Tata~

2 comments:

Jack said...

Honestly there is nothing much to do when you wake up early in the morning...I have done this for weeks...all I do..is just surfing aimlessly on the web or gazing at the screen like a moron..XD

LiNg WeNg said...

yeaaaaaaa..... super sien~~~~