Wednesday, December 09, 2009

(。◕‿◕。)

Result is out!!! And I passed!!!! =) Although I didn't pass with flying colours, I know that I should be satisfied with my results. 6 is always better than 5. So, be grateful, Ling Weng. Plus, you didn't even finished your final exam papers. >.< So, what do you expect?? An 8??? No way man!!!

Had a gathering with a bunch of friends from Adelaide. We went to Northbridge and had dim sum for lunch. They like those dim sum served in Dim Sim Cafe. Then, we stopped by Emma's to get some stuff for dinner. They bought some apple strudels back to Malaysia. I'm gonna get one as well. Hehe. We walked around the city while waiting for Wee Lee to come from airport. He had to take a bus from the airport to the city. Poor thing. Luckily, his luggage was VERY light. I mean VERY VERY light. I've never travelled with such a light luggage before. Lol.


The cooking began at around 7 pm and we started to have our dinner at about 9.30 pm. Lol. Everyone contributed a little tonight. I love the food. I love the people. I love the laughter. I love the dessert. I love everything that happened today. People from Adelaide really make this summer a more interesting one. =) They made our trip to Adelaide a memorable one as well when we went there for winter holidays. They just have the power to make our days a special one, especially Chui Shin. Life is gonna be so different with her around. I really enjoyed myself these few days. Thanks to friends from Adelaide. It's sad to know that we won't be meeting each other anymore. Guess we'll just keep updated via Facebook. That's what stalkers like me always do. =P

To Chui Shin, Sze Shen, Adeline, Weina, and Wee Lee. Have a safe journey back to Malaysia. =)

5 comments:

Siew Ting said...

wohooo!! congratulation!! enjoy ur holiday!!

*jeSSicA* said...

congrats!! last year it was us, this year it's adelaide ppl....u guys are so lucky. haha

LiNg WeNg said...

yea.. i wonder who will come next year... hahaha...

Siew Ting said...

i knw i knw, Christine!

LiNg WeNg said...

hahahaha... see if she got the heart to visit me or not lo...