Thursday, December 24, 2009

new is the word

We've moved to our new house. Moving stuff was really tiring. Thanks to Wan Ling and Jaclyn who offered a helping hand. We went to Yi Tyeng's aunt's house to return her TV and she asked us to stay for dinner. We had duck for dinner. Yummy~ We then came home (our new home) and started to clean our rooms. I didn't really clean my window part yet because I was just too exhausted. Yi Tyeng really did a great job. I think her room is VERY clean now. =P I shall continue cleanign today after getting some cleaning stuff from Carousel.

I'm not really used to my new house yet. A total new environment. A new housemate who works everyday. We hardly even see her. I heard her leaving for work this morning. I set my alarm at 9.35am but I woke up at 8.25am. I only slept for about 6 hours. I used to sleep for more than 8 hours in Vickery. Why? Because it's a bit noisy here. I can hear cars passing by every second. Blame the location of my house. It's just beside the main road. I'll just bear with it for a year. Plus, I'm sleeping facing the window and the curtain is not dark blue like Vickery's. So, I don't think I can sleep in till very late. Ohhh. Guess what? I think my new housemate locked the bathroom door from the other side (we shared the bathroom) and now I can't even wash up and prepare to go out. >.<

Missing Vickery. Missing it's BIG shelves, BIG wardrobe, drawers, etc. But I do not miss the sprinkler there at all. Hmph! Anyway, I shall slowly adapt myself to this new environment. I'm an adaptable person. =) I'm so gonna to get a fan later. I'm gonna turn into a BBQ pork if I don't get one soon.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Merry Christmas weng...
Hope you will get used to ur new house soon..
see u in CNY ~`

LiNg WeNg said...

merry xmas to you too.... =)
i'll slowly get used to it.... see you during cny next year.. =)