Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2012

Just came back and had a late shower after watching 2012. It took approximately 30 minutes for the movie to start. Thanks to those advertisements and movie trailers. There are parts that I couldn't understand and parts that I find touching. All in all, it's a great movie. Will the world end in 2012? We shall see.

I woke up this morning and looked out my window. It was kinda hazy and the surrounding was kinda like orange in colour. Then, I went to uni with Yi Tyeng to use the free internet. To watch my drama, of course. I even used Yijia's quota. =P I wonder when will I finish watching "A Cup of Love". I just finished with episode 9 today. 6 more to go. Perhaps I'll continue when I get back to Miri where I have unlimited quota. The sky cleared up when we walked back home for lunch. We bumped into Queena and had a short chat with her. After my lunch, I started to pack my stuff. Well, I wasn't actually packing. Just rearranging my notes. My first, second and third year notes were all in a pile. I'm very unorganised, I must say. My habit is to dump my notes on my shelves right after exams and pack them into a box (when I need to move) without rearranging them. It took me the whole afternoon to rearrange them. I shall blame myself for not being an organised girl from the beginning of my pharmacy degree. Sad case.

Oh, my mom actually told me that I'm in the waiting list now. To get an earlier flight to go back to my home sweet home. Apparently, I can't choose whatever date I want just because my ticket was bought with a lower price (student fare). I REALLY WANNA GO HOME EARLIER!!! You can call me the desperate girl now. I don't mind because I just wanna go home now.

No comments: