Monday, December 14, 2009

it starts with s and ends with n

I've been feeding my tummy with heaps of food since the beginning of summer break. I thought I would be able to get a job in a pharmacy to gain some experience before my rotations next year. Sad to say that I'm still jobless and I gave up looking for one. There goes my summer break. I have to spend a few more weeks in Perth because I can't change my ticket back to Miri. Sad. I really hope to go home as early as possible because it's pointless to stay here since there's nothing that I can do in Perth. And I have to stay until 11th Jan. It's really a torture!!! Everyone's leaving, one by one. Those who are left in Perth would be those who have jobs in pharmacies. My life is gonna be so so so so so boring. =( Plus, I would have moved to my new house by then. My new housemate looks quiet and I think she works as well. Hence, I'm gonna be alone in the house most of the time. I could even feel the sien-ness in the air now. So, Aunty Lucy!!!!! Please help me to get early flight!!!!!!!

Hong Kong BBQ

2 comments:

Siew Ting said...

ehem.... time to paktor... wakakkkakaa

LiNg WeNg said...

huh?? paktor??? why??