Friday, April 10, 2009

smile smile =)



Never thought that Z Chen can be so sexy. =P He used to sing those slow-mo love songs. Look at him now, dancing around with confidence and grinning like a ham-sap-lou. WOW! A big change! I like it!

I'm in a good mood now. I was quite frustrated the whole day since the moment I woke up. Kept showing the moody look. Stayed in my room most of the time. Didn't have my proper lunch. Decided to go for a jog alone in the evening. Came home after 3 rounds of jog and took a shower. The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, something came across my mind. Why the hell I need to care so much about the things that are not related to me anymore? It's not that I still have feelings or whatever. Why should I care and think so much? OK. Got the answer! I chose to smile and be happy. I'm glad that I made that decision. I'm so proud of myself now. I feel that I've taken another step in my life. Yea! Ling Weng has grown up a little bit again today. =P I shouldn't waste my time and energy thinking about those stuff anymore. I definitely prefer the happy me who's seriously very rough, always talk and laugh out loud. Hope that guys won't be scared off by my loud voice and rough behaviour.

Perhaps some people think that I shouldn't react the way I did few days ago but I just did, ok? You are you and I am LW. We're different people with different thoughts and different way of handling stuff. Anyway, I wanna thank those friends who care for me and keep on asking me to smile. Some people are not used to seeing me without a smile. Everyone is like asking me to smile more. Definitely. I look better with a smile on my face, right? Tak tahu malu. >.< Whatever! I shall live my life the way I want to. Tomorrow will be a better day for all of us, not just me. Good night! Bless you.

6 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i thought of a post i wrote last year at my other blog when i read ur post. it's at http://meaningfulmessages.blogspot.com/2008/06/two-choices.html

yay ling weng is happy now =)

LiNg WeNg said...

awww~~~~ thanks, jess!!!!!!! you're such a sweetie pie!!!!! **muacks** i'm glad that i'm happy now... =) glad to have you there for me too... hehe...

Yi Tyeng said...

It's good that you've finally decided not to care anymore... Coz when you're depressed I'm the one who suffers...I will have to be very careful with what I say to you. lol Continue to SMILE!!! =)

LiNg WeNg said...

haha.. sorry about that... i'll smile more.. don't worry... hehe...

Purple said...

you really look sweet when you smile =)
gal u are strong! n stay strong!

LiNg WeNg said...

I'M STRONG!!!! yea!!!! lol.. too hyper ady... =P thanks, weena!!!! hope you are still enjoying your easter break... =)