Saturday, April 04, 2009

I came across one of my friend's blog just now. He uploaded a video with some scenes shown in "Full House". Awww~ I suddenly miss the drama so much! I watched it for several times. Both Korean and Chinese version. I prefer the Korean version to the Chinese one. That's for sure.

I suddenly realised that quite a number of people really thought that the guy I was cursing the other day is in Perth. That's so wrong. I don't know why they have this thought but he's certainly not in Perth. Seriously, he's a jerk and he should not be forgiven. Some stupid people want some second chance. Hell no! Can't you even realised that it's so wrong to do something like that? Hurting people's feeling for so long. Babi you!

Anyway, my Easter break is here. So, what I should think of now is "RELAX" and "HAVE FUN". I'm going out for dim sum with my girl friends later. Shopping is the next plan. That's for sure. I miss shopping so much! I found out that Friday night can be really boring without friends around. Yijia came and we watched "My Best Friend's Wedding" together. What an old movie! Those fashion and hairstyle made me so sick! The story was so slow that Yijia fell asleep several times since she only slept for 2 hours the night before. I think we have nothing better to do since we had the television on and we were in the living room. After the super antique movie, we watched HK drama called "Emergency Unit" together. Just 2 episodes before Jia Huei came to fetch her. Nothing much to do after that so I ended up online and found that not many people were in the online list of mine. How sad! They must be having fun since it's Friday night. I then watched "Gem of Life" which is another long-abandoned drama in my laptop. Yijia said that it's not a drama that's worth spending time watching till the last episode. Since I've started to watch it, I'm determined to finish the 82 episodes. =P I shall enjoy my Saturday now. Tata~

2 comments:

BW said...

Rather than justifyin the person's right or wrong, why not take it to another level to reflect upon his actions then think of it from another perspective and providing an opinion out rather than justifying?

anyway, looks like someone's having hols thr now >_>

cheers, gal ;)

LiNg WeNg said...

wow~ so random of you to drop by... hehe... yea.. having my easter break now... =)